2021 Virtual CEEC Call for Proposals
Now Taking Proposals for Interactive Research or Pedagogy Sessions
The California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference seeks to engage participants
in cutting edge, transformative activities and discussions related to the future of
entrepreneurship research and pedagogy. Those wishing to propose an activity for the
conference must designate whether the activity should fit in either the conference
research or pedagogy track.
Note: Proposals will be competitively evaluated for inclusion in the program.
Research Track: Research topics might include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Asking great and relevant research questions
- Discussing useful research methods
- Developing new theoretical frameworks in entrepreneurship
- Applying existing theories to better understand the entrepreneurial process
- Reviewing a research domain and engaging in pro and contra discourse
- Discussing disruptions needed to improve the review process and confidence in research findings (e.g., replication studies, crowdsourcing reviews)
Pedagogy Track: Pedagogy or curriculum topics might include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Insights to improve student engagement and learning
- Introductions to new pedagogical tools and exercises
- Ideas for unique entrepreneurship course designs (especially interdisciplinary course designs)
- Curriculum design
- Cross-campus engagement
- Co-curricula activities
- Assessment tools for courses or programs
All submissions are due by Monday, November 30, 2020.