Get an Amazing InternUtilize an SDSU intern to accomplish your special project (marketing, finance, tech, etc.)
The Lavin Entrepreneur ProgramHave aspirations of becoming an entrepreneur? Check out our amazing two year program.
Study Abroad EntrepreneurshipWhat better way to study abroad than to combine an entrepreneurship course with an adventure in Rome and meeting local entrepreneurs.
Lavin Center News
- Top 20 Entrepreneurship Ranking in 2019
- Pura Vida Sells for $130 Million
- SDSU Lavin Creates Investment Firm
- Lavin Center Wins National Award
- New Donor Helps Create Startup Fund
- Inc. Names Rising SDSU Entrepreneurs
- SDSU Wins National Entrepreneurship Recognition
- Steve Lake, Sector 9 Co-Founder Speaks at SDSU