Strategic Growth Planning For Entrepreneurs
The Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University (SDSU) is proud to partner with San Diego Gas & Electric to provide the Strategic Growth Planning for Entrepreneurs Program. The program, which took place October 10th – October 25th, 2014 at SDSU, was designed to assist owners and senior managers in growing their diverse business enterprises through strategic growth planning sessions and a hands-on business improvement project.
This 32 hour course-based program was is by invitation only to Diverse Business Enterprises (DBEs). These enterprises included owners and senior managers of women, minorities, and service disabled veteran-owned businesses in Southern California. This program is designed to help DBEs with the development of strategic objectives to improve the growth of their businesses. On the program's graduation day, each company presents their strategic growth plan. Throughout the course companies are provided assistance by SDSU faculty to help develop these business growth plans. .Complete program brochure
Program Objectives and Benefits:
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities
- Align your business operations to pursue growth
- Evaluate opportunities for business improvement
- Create financial requirements and mitigate risks
- Develop and present a strategic growth plan
- Company must generate over $1 million dollars in revenue annually
- Company must be in operation for more than 3 years
If you are interested in participating in one of our upcoming programs please Apply Now!
If you have questions regarding the event please contact Alissa Thompson, Program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.