Strategic Growth Planning For Entrepreneurs
The Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University (SDSU) is proud to partner with San Diego Gas & Electric to provide the Strategic Growth Planning for Entrepreneurs Program. The program, which will take place October 11th – November 16th, 2013 at SDSU, is designed to assist owners and senior managers in growing their diverse business enterprises through strategic growth planning sessions and a hands-on business improvement project.
This 43 hour course-based program is by invitation only to Diverse Business Enterprises (DBEs) which includes owners and senior managers of women-, minority-, and service disabled veteran-owned businesses in Southern California. This program is designed to help DBEs with the development of strategic objectives to improve and grow their businesses.Complete program brochure
Program Objectives and Benefits:
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities
- Align your business operations to pursue growth
- Evaluate opportunities for business improvement
- Create financial requirements and mitigate risks
- Develop a Business Improvement Project with the assistance of an MBA consultant and program staff
- Company must generate over $1 million dollars in revenue annually
- Company must be in operation for more than 3 years
Dates & Times:
October 11, 2013 8:00am-5:00pm
October 12, 2013 8:00am-12:00pm
October 25, 2013 8:00am-5:00pm
October 26, 2013 8:00am-12:00pm
November 15, 2013 8:00am-5:00pm
November 16, 2013 8:00am-1:00pm
Location: San Diego State University, Extended Studies College, Room 208
Cost: Total Program Value is $5,000. Participant Fee is $500.*
Application Deadline: September 6, 2013
If you have questions regarding the event please contact Alissa Thompson, Program manager at email@example.com with any questions.
- Top 20 in the nation among universities for entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Top 25 list of "America's Best Colleges for Entrepreneurs."
- Top 30 in entrepreneurship according to U.S. News & World Report.