Strategic Growth Planning For Entrepreneurs
The Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University (SDSU) is proud to partner with San Diego Gas & Electric to provide the Strategic Growth Planning for Entrepreneurs Program. The program, which will take place October 10th – October 25th, 2014 at SDSU, is designed to assist owners and senior managers in growing their diverse business enterprises through strategic growth planning sessions and a hands-on business improvement project.
This 32 hour course-based program is by invitation only to Diverse Business Enterprises (DBEs) which includes owners and senior managers of women-, minority-, and service disabled veteran-owned businesses in Southern California. This program is designed to help DBEs with the development of strategic objectives to improve and grow their businesses. On the programs graduation day, each company will present their strategic growth plan. Companies will be provided assistance throughout the course on the development of their plan for SDSU faculty and presenters.Complete program brochure
Program Objectives and Benefits:
- Identify and pursue growth opportunities
- Align your business operations to pursue growth
- Evaluate opportunities for business improvement
- Create financial requirements and mitigate risks
- Develop and present a strategic growth plan
- Company must generate over $1 million dollars in revenue annually
- Company must be in operation for more than 3 years
Dates & Times:
October 10, 2014 8:00am-5:00pm
October 12, 2014 8:00am-5:00pm
October 25, 2014 8:00am-5:00pm
October 26, 2014 8:00am-5:00pm
Location: San Diego State University, Extended Studies College, Room 208
Cost: Total Program Value is $5,000. Participant Fee is $500.*
Application Deadline: September 10, 2014
If you have questions regarding the event please contact Alissa Thompson, Program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Top 20 in the nation among universities for entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Top 25 list of "America's Best Colleges for Entrepreneurs."
- Top 30 in entrepreneurship according to U.S. News & World Report.