CPC Strategy Job Description
Digital Marketing & PPC Analyst
We are seeking an intelligent, technically savvy, and motivated team player to plan, manage and optimize successful Google, Bing, Facebook and other pay per click marketing campaigns for our clients
As an Internet Marketing Analyst at CPC Strategy you will directly manage the client relationship while pro-actively working to optimize client PPC campaigns and initiate marketing strategies to increase client ROI on a variety of PPC marketing channels. This job requires extremely honed communication skills and analytical abilities, as you will be acting liaison between various marketing channels, our clients, and our technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Familiarity with internet marketing (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, etc)
- Knowledge of ad platforms like Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Excel/Office Suite skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and efficient with time management skills.
- Ability to work across multiple departments including sales, technology and accounting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excited to work in a fast paced, fun environment.
- Enthusiasm for keeping up with the fast-paced Digital Marketing and Retail industries
- At least 1 year of experience in Paid Search marketing (client-facing experience a plus)
- Experience working at an agency (bonus points)
- Advanced knowledge of PPC and performance statistics
- Strong ability to make actionable decisions based on data from search engines, web analytics platforms, & internal data
- Ability to construct a compelling narrative from analysis of data
Generate Revenue & Growth for Merchants Selling Products on Amazon
As the primary client contact, the Marketplace Channel Analyst is responsible for interfacing with clients and partners on a day-to-day basis to generate revenue and profit growth for merchants selling products on Amazon.com and is expected to represent client needs and goals within the organization while developing an understanding of client goals on partner websites.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Familiarity with internet marketing/retailing channels, Google, Yahoo, Amazon, eBay
- Strong analytical skills Microsoft Excel/Office Suite skills are a must
- Detail oriented, Highly organized and efficient with time management skills
- Ability to work across multiple departments including sales, technology and accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience Selling Products online via Amazon, eBay, or other Marketplace
- Experience monitoring daily and weekly sales data in a retail environment
- Experiencing identifying merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback in a retail environment
Benefits & Perks
- Casual relaxed atmosphere with a results- driven mentality
- Competitive base salary + Performance Based Monthly Structure
- Fully covered Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Regular incentive and award programs
- 401K retirement savings and Annual Profit Sharing Program
- The ability to expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising
Sales Development Representative
This is an entry level sales position which works with our marketing team to coordinate outreach to potential retail prospects to understand their businesses and vet potential viability as a CPC Strategy client.
Successful candidates are great listeners, ready to take initiative, and are responsive to calls and emails. They work well on a team and on their own. As the foundation of the sales/marketing team, Sales Development Representatives are responsible for engaging with all of CPC Strategy’s inbound and outbound leads. This includes prospecting, nurturing, and most important of all — selling. You’ll work closely with marketing to help manage lead lists, re-engagement campaigns, and more.
As a true business consultant, you’ll have to learn the ins and outs of retail and ecommerce, applying product knowledge and consultative selling techniques to understand the potential client’s needs to position CPC Strategy’s retail search solutions. In order to assist you hit your goals CPC Strategy will enroll you in product and sales training and provide ongoing training around positioning, scripting, and deal mechanics to further your sales fluency. After 18 to 24 months of exceeding sales targets, you’ll be given the opportunity to join the sales team as an account executive.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of CPC Strategy’s retail channel management solutions
- Driving CPC Strategy revenue growth through outreach emails and phone-calls with a focus on setting audit appointments for the sales team
- Researching prospect contact information and best ways to get in touch with them
- Nurturing and qualifying new leads that turn into quality channel audit appointments
- Cold calling, prospecting and pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Cleaning and de-duplicating data in the CPC Strategy CRM system
- Educating prospects on Retail Search Landscape and CPC Strategy solutions
- Working closely with Sales Managers and Marketing on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Internet tools and research
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make numerous (40-50) phone calls daily
- Ability and aptitude to perform high-level demonstrations of the CPC Strategy solution
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers and partners
- Strong email savvy
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone