Locbit Inc. Internship opportunities
We are looking for an experienced object-oriented web developer who is familiar with MVC frameworks. We are looking for a daily hacker with some project examples on GitHub. There are some additional details listed below on the skill level we require.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of work experience preferred
- Understanding of C like programming languages
- Currently using MySQL, looking to utilize flat database structures
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, dedicated, part-time Creative person to join our team. You will help execute the creative vision for Locbit. You will also be responsible for assisting in the web design and aesthetic maintenance of the Locbit website. Requirements:
- 2 years of work designing experience for the web and web applications
- Knowledgeable in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, html and Adobe
- Website design
- Presentation design
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- 10-15 hours a week commitment
We are looking for students to work in our marketing department. Our program participants need to have strong design skills and be eager to learn and work hard. We reward hard work by giving our interns opportunities to pad their portfolios.
Design and illustrate graphic materials including logos, signage and promotional items. Develop cohesive design solutions for both print and web applications Use production techniques such as color correcting and creating clipping paths. Preparing files for proofs, print and final outputs.
We are looking for an intern who meets the following criteria:
- Creative and motivated Junior/Senior level graphic design student
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge of current web standards and trends
- Ability to work independently and as a group and not be afraid to ask questions
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Willingness to do occasional grunt work with a smile
- Passion for technology and strong desire to work in a fun and challenging team environment
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated intern to join our Marketing Team! If you have a passion for IoT and technology, this opportunity is for you. You will gain real hands on experience in the IoT industry as it relates to all aspects of marketing including social media, public relations, channel marketing and e-commerce. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work approximately 20 hours per week during the school year, while working towards a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business (or related). Please note this internship is for school credit only.
Assist in managing social media accounts
Assist in website development and writing blogs
Assist with competitive market research
Assist the Marketing Team with various projects related to public relations, channel.
Various organizational and administrative tasks
The ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent grammar and writing skills.
Be a proactive self starter.
Think creatively out of the box when needed.
The ability to take direction from supervisors.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Completion of sophomore level classes, including completion of basic business and/or marketing principles.