LaunchIn with the Lavin Entrepreneurship Center
Connecting Aspiring Students with Growing Companies
The LaunchIn event is designed to help growing companies and startups acquire talent that supports and accelerates their expansion. Located in the dynamic and spacious Montezuma Hall, LaunchIn connects over 200 enthusiastic and aspiring candidates with companies that are looking to increase revenue and market share. Our team will utilize campus resources to market your organization and scout students that match your mission, goals and values so you can hire with confidence!
- Must be a startup or company looking to grow
- Looking to hire paid interns, part-time and/or full-time employees (you will work directly with students on wages and hiring details)
- Must be able to provide minimum job details. Ex: "Familiarity with SEO", "Social Media Marketing", "Web Developer Needed", "Financial Data Analysis", "Proficient in HTML"
- The cost for a table at the event is $100. This includes a table, two chairs, tent cards with your company's name and inclusion in our marketing efforts to the campus’s 32,000 students.
- Submit your application by March 31st, 2016.
LaunchIn Panel and Career Fair
Date: Wed, April 26, 2017
Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Aztec Theatre, Montezuma Hall, Aztec Student Union
LaunchIn is a startup entrepreneur event that happens both in the Fall and Spring semesters. In the Fall, LaunchIn is a panel featuring three entrepreneurs. Students can ask the panel any questions they have about their experience starting a company. LaunchIn during the Spring is not only a panel, but a hiring event focused on connecting local startups and growing businesses in San Diego with SDSU students from across the campus.
Spring LaunchIn hosts over 40 local startup companies in search of taking on SDSU students as interns/employees. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to network and even find a job. Multiple companies with various needs will be attending and all majors are welcome.
For questions, please contact Cyrus Mostashari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ Jim Sinegal, SDSU'59