The Lavin VentureStart Competition Timeline
- Workshop #1: Information, Ideation, and Trendspotting workshop to stimulate new company proposals using the business canvas to map out your initial ideas.
- Workshop #2: Business Model Iteration workshop on how to develop a strong business model and incorporate consumer interactions and pivot in response to them. Receive feedback on your initial business canvas and suggestions for how to prepare for final submissions.
- VentureStart Competition Finals: Each team will present their idea to a panel of successful entrepreneurs for the chance to win cash prizes!
- Top 20 in the nation among universities for entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Top 25 list of "America's Best Colleges for Entrepreneurs."
- Top 30 in entrepreneurship according to U.S. News & World Report.