The Lavin VentureStart Competition Timeline
- Workshop #1: Information, Ideation, and Trendspotting workshop to stimulate new company proposals using the business canvas to map out your initial ideas.
February 17th at 7pm in the Aztec Student Union, Park Boulevard Aztec Student Union RSVP here.
- Workshop #2: Business Model Iteration workshop on how to develop a strong business model and incorporate consumer interactions and pivot in response to them. Receive feedback on your initial business canvas and suggestions for how to prepare for final submissions.
March 2nd at 7pm in the Aztec Student Union, Park Boulevard
- Finalists announced.
- VentureStart Competition Finals: Each team will present their idea to a panel of successful entrepreneurs for the chance to win cash prizes!
March 17th at 4:15pm in the Aztec Student Union, Park Boulevard
Thank you to everybody who joined us for Fall VentureStart Finals. Please keep an eye out to enter our Spring competition for a chance to win $900 in cash prizes.For questions, please contact Madisyn Prior at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Top 20 in the nation among universities for entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Top 25 list of "America's Best Colleges for Entrepreneurs."
- Top 30 in entrepreneurship according to U.S. News & World Report.