The Lavin VentureStart Competition Timeline
- Workshop #1: Information, Ideation, and Trendspotting workshop to stimulate new company proposals using the business canvas to map out your initial ideas.
September 21st at 7pm in the Aztec Student Union, Park Boulevard room
- Workshop #2: Business Model Iteration This workshop builds upon the first in teaching how to develop a strong business model. You will learn how to incorporate consumer interactions and pivot in response to them. In addition, you will receive feedback on your initial business canvas and suggestions for how to prepare for final submissions for the competition.
October 5th at 7pm in the Aztec Student Union, Park Boulevard
Dates to be determined
- VentureStart Competition Finals: Teams chosen to compete will present their idea to a panel of successful entrepreneurs for the chance to win $900 in cash prizes!
October 26th 7:00pm in the Aztec Student Union, Park Boulevard
If you have any questions, please contact Emerson Redd at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Top 20 in the nation among universities for entrepreneurs in the U.S.
- Top 25 list of "America's Best Colleges for Entrepreneurs."
- Top 30 in entrepreneurship according to U.S. News & World Report.