Bird Rock Systems Job Descriptions
About the CompanyWant to join a World Class Team? We are looking for a proven performer to help fuel our aggressive growth strategy and complement our unique company culture. The Technology Internship is an entry-level engineering position supporting the technical pre-sales and post-sales of enterprise-class solutions. This position welcome those who are interested in kick-starting their career in the technology industry. Bird Rock Systems is represented by the best of the best technical engineers to learn from with many different skill sets including networking, security, storage, virtualization, wireless and VoIP. This position includes class room, web-based, certification and on-the job training. Technology Internship will get hands on experience assisting the services team on various customer projects: Design, Installation and Configuration of enterprise solutions:
- IP Communications
Interns will also be trained to support the sales team in pre-sales efforts in the following manner:
- Acting as a technical resource for customer inquiries
- Creating and maintaining client environment documentation
- Complete company and partner sales training and certifications
- Increase technology acumen via engineering whiteboard sessions, vendor training, product demos, and industry seminars
- Ensures customer satisfaction in every step of problem resolution
- Tracks customer issues
- Documents diagnostic steps while troubleshooting reported problems
- Conducts extensive research to find correct solutions
- Provides quality support to customer employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
Base salary + benefits, including 401(k) and Profit Sharing plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree complete/in progress in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Information Systems
• Required 0-2 year of broad-based information systems and business experience supporting IT applications and technical issues.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• General industry knowledge of technology vendors, applications and trends.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Strong desire to do an excellent job
• Listens to customers - identifies, meets and is sensitive and responsive to their needs
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work within a team environment
• Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
• Able to constructively work under deadlines.
• Able to think strategically and tactically.
• Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
• Ability to apply knowledge, experience, and expertise when addressing issues.
• Builds solid and effective working relationships with others
• Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
Bird Rock Systems was recently recognized as a San Diego Business Journal, INC 5000, and CRN Fast Growth Company.
Our Mission: We strive to provide high performance network computing and world-class security solutions that deliver value and efficiency; enabling success in dynamic business environments.
Our Value Proposition: Bird Rock Systems enables clients across multiple industries to build rock solid solutions by leveraging the best in technology, design, and engineering expertise from a trusted solutions provider with a track record of success.
Our Values & Culture: Loyalty: Build Strong Relationships, Life Balance: Family, Work, Fun, Personal, Customer Service: Immediate Response, Integrity: Always Do the Right Thing, Technology: Be an Advocate, Charitable: Give Back Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to hear about your career plans and why you would excel in this position.