California Entrepreneurship Educators Conference
Dates: March 5 & 6, 2015
Location: San Diego State University
Cost: Full conference fee: $249
Single day fee: $169 per day
The conference will feature a number of leading entrepreneurship educators, researchers and thought leaders who will serve as session facilitators over both days. View a list of those participating on the Speaker Bios page.
March 5, 2015: Research Day We will dissect the research process and receive valuable insight from leading entrepreneurship researchers. Panels, sessions, and breakout workshops on the first day will potentially address:
- Do’s and don’ts when seeking publication
- Emerging trends in the entrepreneurship field
- Navigating the research process from conceptualization through execution
- Tackling the revision and resubmittal process
March 6, 2015: Entrepreneurship Pedagogy Day
An interactive day dedicated to entrepreneurship in the classroom looking at how educators can approach pedagogy in interesting ways. The day will involve sessions of heavy collaboration that will tentatively focus on:
- Designing the entrepreneurship classroom of the future
- Brainstorming unique experiential entrepreneurship activities
- Examining and reinventing the entrepreneurship capstone
- Constructing effective assessments and SLO’s
The goal of the conference is to unite California entrepreneurship educators, staff and thought leaders, facilitate sharing, and formulate new ideas that can be implemented on California university campuses and provide students the best possible entrepreneurship education and experiences. Join us for this powerful event and help affect the future of entrepreneurship education!
This event was supported in part by Platinum Level Sponsor, Union Bank; Gold Level Sponsor, Torrey Pines Bank; and Silver Level Sponsor, SDSU Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).