Lavin Center Emerging Growth Workshop
Fuel for your company
The Lavin Entrepreneurship Center Emerging Growth Workshop has been specifically designed to address key issues faced by early stage San Diego-based firms and their CEO’s. It features CEO members-only sessions moderated by expert facilitators, roundtable discussion groups, and access to premier SDSU-hosted professional development and networking events. Content is exclusively developed for participants in the Emerging Growth Workshop and is guided by member companies needs.
Topics include strategic business planning, managing growth, legal issues, sales management and process, innovative marketing techniques, business development, corporate governance, and financial planning/cash flow management. Considerable sponsor resources and an efficient member networking system further assist companies to successfully address the significant challenges and capitalize on the numerous opportunities associated with entrepreneurial companies.
The mission of the Lavin Center Emerging Growth Workshop at SDSU is to:
- Build critical management skills associated with early stage, emerging growth and start-up businesses through educational programming, materials and workshops
- Facilitate CEO peer support and productive roundtable meetings and networking opportunities that enable sharing of best practices and resolution of critical issues
- Conduct relevant research on entrepreneurial development to identify trends and approaches which drive tangible business results
- 11:00 - 11:30 Networking
- 11:30 - 11:45 Welcome and Introductions
- new members
- 11:45 - 1:15 Expert Presentation, with interactive Q&A
- 1:15 - 1:30 Wrap-Up and Close
For more information, please contact:
Bernhard Schroeder, Director, Lavin Center Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (619) 594-0560.