Develop Your Idea, Win $500!
Don't miss the Lavin Entrepreneurship Center's VentureStart Competition! Pitch and develop your business idea to SDSU Alums and win cash prizes! Mark your calendars now with the dates of the VentureStart workshops:
- Sept. 24th - VentureStart Workshop #1: "Information, Ideation, Trend Spotting": Learn how to spot a trend that could become a company.
- October 8th- VentureStart Workshop #2: "Business Model Canvas": Learn the key elements of an effective business model.
- October 24th- VentureStart Workshop #3: "Business Model Iteration": Talk about consumer interactions and what you gained from them.
Build Your Brand & Your Career!Coming to college may feel overwhelming. Here are some really helpful tools to help you maximize your potential and experience at SDSU:
More information and tips >>>
- Realize the Power of Networking: SDSU has a successful alumni base that wants to help students just like you! Take advantage of the opportunities available to you through avenues such as networking events and LinkedIn.
- Importance of Internships: Internships not only give you work experience and networking contacts, but also help you determine if that type of job or industry is right for you. Let us help you find the perfect match, Apply online!
- Become familiar with Resume Strategies: Seriously, a good resume can land you an interview. Take a look at sample resumes to improve yours today.
- Plan your SDSU experience: A roadmap can serve as a guideline to help you think about your time here at SDSU and learn how to incorporate campus clubs, study abroad, networking, and internships into your college career.
Entrepreneurship Study Abroad in Rome!
- Examine trends & idea feasibility, immerse in local culture, and meet local entrepreneurs.
- Open to all students, a once in a lifetime opportunity to study abroad and gain academic credit.
- Offered during Winter Session, sign up for MGT358. Learn More>>