ENTREPRENEURSHIP MINOR STARTING FALL 2013!
- Fast Facts:
- Open to ALL majors
- Requires 15 course units
- Requires an experiential component to help you apply your skill set in a practical setting. Opportunities include internships, business competitions, and participation in incubators.
- You MUST ATTEND ONE WORKSHOP session held in June, July or August.
Why Should You Choose this Minor?
- Problem solving in marketplaces
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Feasibility assessment of an idea
- Spot trends, changes, and opportunities in world economy
- Learn how to create a business plan/model
An Entrepreneurship Minor will provide you with knowledge of:
Think this minor is perfect for you? Read about students who have already signed up!
Meet Lesley! She is a communication student. She does not know what industry she wants but what she does know is that she wants to create a company that gives back to the community. She registered for the minor to understand the concept of social entrepreneurship.