Franchise Management (MGT459)
Completion of this course will give you a variety of skills to perform critical analysis of franchise offerings, understand its viability as a business expansion strategy, develop a business plan for a new franchise, as well as the ability to navigate the franchisor/franchisee relationship.
- Evaluate franchise offerings with a critical analysis.
- Articulate the indicators and contra-indicators of when franchising should be a viable business expansion strategy.
- Differentiate between the challenges and rewards faced by franchisors and franchisees, and the legal duties of both.
- Develop a business plan for the launch of a new franchise opportunity sufficient to sell the concept to a banker or other lender.
- 5. Provide the key elements of a franchise disclosure document.
- 6. Identify the primary sources of conflict between franchisors and franchisees.
- Articulate the feasibility of franchising as a growth strategy in new entrepreneurial ventures.
George Hadjis Frank Caperino