International Entrepreneurship (MGT456)
Coming out of this course you will be able to identify and assess opportunities in international markets, understand different foreign market entry modes, successfully maneuver cross-cultural issues, and understand global trends affecting new ventures.
- Discuss the importance of international entrepreneurship and the global trends affecting the emergence of new international ventures (INVs).
- Identify and assess opportunities in international markets including those in developing countries.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different foreign market entry modes available to international entrepreneurs.
- Deal with main logistic issues regarding importing and exporting.
- Describe the challenges of cross-cultural issues in communication, international deal-making and networking.
- Foresee challenges of developing a business concept in geographically dispersed, international team.