Creativity & Innovation (MGT453)
Completion of this course will give you the skills and knowledge to identify critical issues, generate creative solutions for these issues, and develop the skills to effectively commercialize your innovations.
- Explain the influence of problem solving techniques, team processes, and environmental conditions on creativity in organizations.
- Describe the innovation process, including the innovation value chain, the role of champions, and commercializing an innovation.
- Explain the process involved in managing creativity or innovation effectively and apply this knowledge to your own creative idea or innovation.
- Analyze organizational practices that facilitate creativity and innovation.
- Develop case study analysis skills (specifically, identifying critical issues in case studies and applying course material to case studies).