Business Internship (MGT401)
This course is a hands-on experience with a business or nonprofit organization. Through this course you will refine your project planning and implementation skills, apply your knowledge to an organization, and develop the appropriate benchmarks.
- Plan and implement a complex project within a finite time period.
- Apply management theory to organizational cultural environments.
- Coordinate financial resources, materials, and machines to solve management problems.
- Employ people skills to solve management problems.
- Develop benchmarks to measure progress against project activities.
Michael L. Sloan