International Entrepreneurship (MGT748)
This course will develop your skills in understanding the effect of culture on business, evaluating the entrepreneurial opportunities in countries abroad, and developing market entry plans.
- Discuss contemporary theoretical and practical developments in the area of international entrepreneurship.
- Appreciate the effect of national cultures on business dealings and communication.
- Systematically evaluate entrepreneurial conditions in various countries.
- Identify, describe and assess entrepreneurial opportunities in the global environment.
- Devise a plan for foreign market entry by a small venture or a medium-sized entrepreneurial firm.
- Assess the impact of globalization trends on entrepreneurship in the U.S. and around the world.
- Integrate international business and entrepreneurship concepts gained in other courses and apply them in analyses of cases based on complex, real-life situations.