Corporate Entrepreneurship (MGT745)
This course will give you the skills to evaluate new venture opportunities to be pursued by an existing firm, understand the enablers and inhibitors of innovation within the corporation, and distinguish the difference between corporate entrepreneurship and startup.
- Evaluate a new venture opportunity that could be pursued by an existing organization.
- Develop a plan for selling the new venture idea within the corporate decision making and resource allocation hierarchy.
- Articulate the key roles played by various individuals within the organization who can support corporate new venture initiatives.
- Give examples of key enablers and inhibitors of corporate innovation.
- Differentiate between the challenges faced by corporate entrepreneurs and startup entrepreneurs.
Ricardo Dos Santos