Managing the Growing Firm (MGT744)
Upon completion of this course you will understand the complexity of managing the firm beyond startup, comprehend and grow investor relationships, as well as understand the various sources of funding.
- Identify key problems and issues encountered by entrepreneurs and investors in managing a growing organization.
- Give examples of the types of activities and accomplishments which add to the valuation of a growing business.
- Anticipate factors which influence investor evaluations of growing organizations.
- Describe the various sources of capital associated with the progression of a company through its fundable milestones.
- Evaluate the changing managerial skill requirements associated with the progression of a company through the growth lifecycle.