Business Plan Development (MGT743)
This course will develop your skills to identify the financial opportunity of a venture, analyze a company's resources and abilities, understand and develop exit strategy as well as how to suitably fund each stage of the business.
- Identify, and appropriately communicate the financial opportunity for an entrepreneurial venture of any stage.
- Articulate technological, operational and market risks with appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Apply various frameworks to analyze a company's resources and abilities within each function of the organization to seize available market opportunity and take advantage of emerging market trends.
- Construct an optimal path that optimally achieves milestones and anticipated investment exit strategy.
- Use various forms of early stage financing to appropriately fund strategic plan outlined in the business plan.
Ricardo Dos Santos