Upon completion of this course you will be able to conduct a feasibility study, understand financial requirements for starting a business and the fundraising process, and propose solution to business problems.
- Identify what a feasibility study is and knows how to carry out one (including knowing what the relevant information should be included in a feasibility study, how to search for them, how to structure your study in a written format and how to present it to a relevant audience).
- Propose your own business ideas and present it to a relevant audience.
- Use relevant criteria and models to screen opportunities effectively.
- Read financial statements for new ventures and uncover key assumptions underlying financial statements.
- Calculate the financial requirements and familiarize with fund raising process for starting a venture.
- Communicate business models and present your feasibility study to various constituencies such as financial backers or resource holders.
- Analyze a business case, propose a creditable solution to a business problem and support your decision with strong arguments.